Wednesday 24 June 2015

The perfect escape- Neemrana’s beach resort in Goa

Goa- the love of seafood, beaches and utter relaxation draws tourists to India’s party capital every year. I’m not immune to the allure of Goa either- but I do want every place that I visit to have something unique in it, something that makes the vacation a cherished memory. Although, to be very honest, all vacations are by default, cherished memories because we get them after much slogging at the workplace! But anyway, I wanted a different experience and therefore I selected Neemrana’s Cabana Dempo. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city- this place near a fishing village, was quiet and just perfect. Isolation is also a gift at times- I realized the truth of those words when I took the trip down this perfect place in Goa.  So basically, it’s a beach bungalow that used to belong to the Dempo family of Goa and is now run as a Noble Home by Neemrana Hotels.

Pretty cool if you think about it- a walk down memory lane of a bygone era. But that is what Neemrana is all about- each of their heritage hotels a historically significant place. This one was 19th century and it made me feel like I had gone back in time. Really love what they’ve done with the place.

As far as the facilities, amenities and accommodation go- I would definitely recommend this place.

However, if you’re looking for something more contemporary, try the IshaVilas in Siolim,Goa also by Neemrana. I’ve heard great things about the place and these are supposed to be the best Villas in Goa.

No comments:

Post a Comment