Sunday 20 December 2015

Rejuvenating Spa Resorts Near Delhi with best facilities

Weekend Getaways from Delhi
I am a classical dancer and I travel all over the world performing and giving classes. I find peace and calmness in yoga and spa therapies. I am settled in Delhi but one of my favorite Spa Resorts Near Delhi is Neemrana fort palace. It is a palace of art, history, feast, celebrations and conferences. I visited this resort first in 2010 and ever since I have fallen in love with this magical place. I enjoy my spa time here; it is a perfect confluence of age old tradition with modern techniques. The Spa team at Sasha is gentle and very professional, they make you feel comfortable.This place is the ultimate answer to a complete rejuvenation. They also have two well maintained swimming pools and a fitness centre which is a great add on specially for a dancer because I have to follow my work out regimes every day without a day’s gap. 

During my stay there over the period of 5 days, I have witnessed several destination weddings take place attended and hosted by both Indian and foreigners. It is such a beautiful sight as I perfomed in some of them, it’s a royal affair here at Neemrana. I also enjoy other fun activities like camel rides and vintage car rides. What else would you want for a great Weekend Getaways from Delhi. The complimentary breakfast is such a treat here. The prices are reasonable and the varieties of both vegetarian and non vegetarian food are just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment